Skill Set Needed:
- At least 5 years experience as a Front End Developer
- Recent experience on Salesforce Lightning Components (Aura and/or Web Components).
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders across the business
- Ideally a number of Salesforce Certifications (Platform Developer I / App Builder).
- As part of an on-going integration project, the organisation need to transitiion customer portals from Visualforce to Lightning.
- You will work closely with existing Salesforce team to understand solution designs and work with architects to start the migration project.
- Phase 2 of the project will involve merging the new* Salesforce platform with a recently acquired Salesforce solution to make sure all systems can communicate together.
- Initial 6 month contract, with a pipeline of work up to 2 years.
- Working closely with high quality, experienced team who you can learn from as well as add value to.
- High profile project so will look great on the CV!
** Please note, you will need full working rights in Australia for this role **
I look forward to receiving your application! Thanks, Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.