Market leading Australian brand has an outstanding permanent opportunity for an experienced IT Security Analyst with a broad range system and security skills. You will be responsible for the management and reporting of existing security systems as well as the analysis of potential risks and the on going enhancement of security capabilities.
- Daily monitoring, reporting and management of notification systems and alerting processes are complete and appropriate remedial actions managed
- Leading and conducting Threat Hunting exercises to identify previously unknown threats and suspicious behaviours on customer networks.
- Leading, authoring and quality assurance of technical reports, escalation reports and case studies.
- Assist with monitoring SIEM and EDR platforms looking for potential threats, vulnerabilities and indicators of compromise.
- Assisting with on boarding of Managed Security services (tuning & process) as well as the creation and improvement of detection capability.
- Provide Incident remediation and prevention documentation and recommendations to customers based on defined procedures and analyst experience.
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats, vulnerabilities and threat actors.
- O365 reporting and management.
- Managing infrastructure environments, monitoring and logging
- Knowledge of technical concepts in security and communications with detailed product knowledge
- Strong experience IT security principles and practices.
- Working experience with intrusion detection systems, SIEM, Anti-Malware, and related software.
- Understanding of security protocols and standards
- Solid knowledge of IAM
- Extensive management experience with O365 tools and security practices
- Professional Technical Certifications CISSP, MCSE - Security or equivalent
- TOGAF/SABSA Foundation
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
If you are looking for a challenging and engaging security role and your skills are a close match for this criteria please forward your CV or call Jason Bidwell on 02 9270 5238 for further details.