Connecting...

C++ Developer | Linux | Macquarie Park | Perm or Contract

Job Title: C++ Developer | Linux | Macquarie Park | Perm or Contract
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Industry:
Salary: $100000 - $120000 per annum
Start Date: 2019-09-04
Reference: V-106303
Contact Name: Annabel Preacher
Contact Email: apreacher@siriustechnology.com.au
Job Published: September 05, 2019 17:09

Job Description

The Company

Working for one of Australia's leading technology businesses specifically focusing on the mining industry! They have a couple of roles open at the moment across permanent and contract. They are headquartered in Macquarie Park. 

The Role 

Once in this role, you will be working in the Embedded Team as a Senior Engineer. Around 60/70% of your day to day responsibility will be new greenfield development and the other 40/30% will be spent on enhancements and maintenance. Technically, you will be covering low level embedded Linux servers and using your C, C++ development skills. All the applications are real-time. The applications you are working on are installed into their in-house hardware, so having experience in this type of environment is highly beneficial. 

The Requirements 

For this role, the client is looking for; 
  • 5+ Years in a C, C++ Development Position 
  • 5 + Years working with Low-Level Embedded Linux Servers
  • Excellent understanding of networking and WiFi
  • Hands-on experience with Real-Time Applications 
  • Full Working Rights for Australia is Requirement (Unfortunately, no opportunity to sponsor) 
If you are interested in this role, either as a contract or permanent, please get in touch now. For permanent positions, they are looking to pay up to $120k + Super. Daily Rate can be flexible depending on the candidate. 

If you are interested in applying, please PRESS APPLY NOW! 

 
W1siziisijiwmtkvmdgvmjyvmdmvmjevndavmtyvcg9wlxvwlwjhbm5lciaxnsbkyxkucg5nil0swyjwiiwidgh1bwiilciyntb4mzuwiyjdxq

Join us for a 15 Day Challenge

to a happier & more productive

team!

sign up now