Our client, who is a national non-for-profit organisation, is looking to hire a Cherwell Service Management (CSM) Administrator / Developer to join their team based in the inner-northern suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining the Cherwell Service Management (CSM) application for our client.
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your in-depth Cherwell knowledge and experience, work with a supportive and collaborative broader IT team members and business representatives to deliver optimal Cherwell solutions.
- Design and configure an Enterprise Service Portal;
- Design and configure Cherwell forms and workflows to enable business processes;
- Liaise with IT and business stakeholders to understand their business processes and requirements with a view to implementation in the CSM;
- Provide advice and guidance on the solution options and considerations
- 5+ years experience in IT Support / Operations / Service Desk positions
- Extensive commercial experience with Cherwell Service Management - i.e. design, configure and maintain
- Strong understanding of ITIL process like incident, problem and release management
- Experience with managing vendors / external service providers
- Flexible and able to handle frequent change;
- Process and outcome driven with a commitment to and demonstrated knowledge of processes and tools which will enable continuous improvement.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills (written and oral);
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.