This Brisbane based technology consultancy is now seeking a self-motivated PM with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. This position will be tasked with being the “middle man” for the client and project teams. The successful candidate will work with Development teams to deliver technology projects for a number of different clients – State/Federal Government and Private companies.
Due to client requirements, the successful candidate will need to be an Australian Citizen and able to acquire Government Security Clearance.
This role offers the chance to really make a difference through identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for implementing systems and delivering service that are core to the business function's success.
The ideal candidate will have hybrid skills and will have worked as both a project manager and business analyst ideally delivering systems to external clients working to contractual commitments. There is a strong emphasis on strong but pragmatic project management skills and stakeholder management.
The role will primarily entail managing several project workstreams including external and internal business systems and delivering services to SLA's and within compliance frameworks. You will have support and resources from a range of IT staff including business analysts, architects, testers, offshore developers etc.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- A track record delivering Sharepoint/Dynamics/Development
- Delivering $100k - $300k projects
- A proven track record of working as an IT project manager with experience of both development and package customisations
- An ability to manage a complex programme of work
- Good experience of business analysis and testing
- Demonstrable ability to own and manage a complex programme of work and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of managing external suppliers
- Experience of delivering IT services within contractual frameworks
- An ability to envision solutions and assess different technical solutions to solve business problems and an ability to develop strategic project plans
- A strong business benefits focus
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of change management and how to implement business change
- Experience of business continuity planning and quality accreditations
- Contract and SLA management
Please apply ASAP for more information