- Great location in Sydney CBD - Modern office
- Excellent remuneration package & allowances
- Opportunity to get exposure to latest technologies in Data Science
I am looking for a few candidates with 3-5 years professional work experience as a data scientist or on advanced analytics / statistics projects.
Your work across various domains will assist greatly as you contribute to solutions that combine data, technology, and customer experience.
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to understand complex data
- Conduct deep analysis with client's data and identify problems
- Ability to provide commercial solutions & insights to solve problems using data to key stakeholders
- Assist in driving high-level strategy through AI/ML adoption for the clients
- Ability to develop machine learning and AI capabilities for the business
- Constantly learning and driving success in the team through developing of new skills, methodologies & algorithms in predictive modelling, data science and visualization
- Strong understanding and application of statistical methods and skills: distributions, experimental design, variance analysis, A/B testing, and regression.
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms and experience using the following ML techniques: Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, SVMs, Time Series, KMeans, Clustering, NMF).
- Experience building and deploying predictive models.
- Commercial exposure in machine learning & AI technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement ie. Non-technical end users, internal & external clients
- Excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills.
If you like getting your hands dirty with data & solving interesting problems, APPLY TODAY!
Please upload your CV through the link or call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 / email to email@example.com for a confidential chat.