- 6-month contract with a view to extend
- Greenfield site development
- Leadership role
Work on one of the largest infrastructure projects undertaken in Australia for decades. This role offers the unique opportunity to work on a once in a generation infrastructure project that will shape the future of Sydney. The role is in a rewarding environment that welcomes drive, innovation and high-performance.
As the Project Systems and Security Lead you will utilise your skills and experience to set up IT systems processes and policies to deliver a robust security strategy and management plans for the project.
- Demonstrate a commitment to SHE framework and polices
- Lead, develop and mentor digital and systems team
- Establish and manage ICT systems in line with policies and standards
- Assist in the bid and tender for ICT systems
- Establish project delivery management systems in line with policies and standards
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory policies and processes
- Qualified and Skilled in IT Security and Risk
- Extensive experience with project systems utilised in major infrastructure projects with an engineering or quality background.
- Extensive experience in implementing controls aligning to relevant IT security standards.
- Previous experince in 3D modelling, ecosystem and digital processes within construction
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the related field.
- Interpretation and application of contracts.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Compliance to ISO27001 framework
- Knowledge of security standards like SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS
Please call Jason Bidwell on 02 9270 5238 for further details or apply on line now.