Our client who is an industry leader within their sector is looking for a Systems Engineer with extensive Citrix and Windows experience on a permanent capacity to join their team based in the Inner Melbourne suburbs, 5 minutes from the Melbourne CBD via public transport (tram).
Primary responsibilities of include:
- Implementation of new functionality across the Microsoft and Citrix platforms
- Building and maintaining SCCM, Intune, Autopilot, TS/Citrix XenApp environments
- Working with Microsoft and Citrix endpoint engineers to coordinate the maintenance and upgrade of environments
- Provide engineering level escalation support for operational teams and problem management.
- Provide technical advice for the Microsoft and Citrix domain to the Team Leader.
- Demonstrate over 4 years of commercial experience in a similar role in enterprise environments.
- Extensive experience in planning and developing enterprise mobility management solutions for Microsoft and Citrix platforms to support end user devices.
- Extensive development and implementation experience of Microsoft Operating Environment including version control, packaging, device enrolment and patch management of applications.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft O365, Azure AD and networking.
- Strong scripting skills and experience in the development, implementation and management of Microsoft SCCM, Citrix PVS, XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Formal training and experience in leading root cause analysis for technical problem solving.
- Extensive expertise and development and management of Microsoft and Citrix technologies
- Citrix CCP certification (Highly regarded)
- SCCM MCSE certification (Highly regarded)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Citrix and Windows Systems Engineer to join a collaborative join their team on 6 month initial contract, with a high likelihood of extensions.
To be considered please click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.