My client is now looking for a Systems Engineer who is an expert MS and Citrix Systems!
This position will require someone to hit the ground running.
Experience with Windows 10 VDI and/or Citrix Enterprise Layer Manager would be highly sort after!!
As a member of the Technology team, the Senior Systems Engineer will be assisting with some backlog delivery of technology systems and security, and to provide high level technical expertise across a Microsoft, Citrix, and VMWare dominated environment.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with demonstrated ability to manage technology systems to achieve excellence for the business
- Minimum 5 years process, configuration, administration and maintenance experience with Microsoft server systems
- Demonstrated experience and technical competence in designing solutions, administering, supporting, and configuration of Microsoft Server, VMWare, and Citrix technologies across a WAN infrastructure.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills in systems administration, operation and maintenance in a commercial computing environment, at a Systems Administration/Engineering level
- Experience in managing and delivering projects, communicating to stakeholders, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated client service approach and skills, demonstrated willingness to provide excellent client service.
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure and network architecture design, configuration, and implementation.
- Expert technical understanding of systems and/or network management services and technologies
- Experience and understanding of systems and network technology trends and issues.