Our client who is a leading professional services and consulting firm is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their compliance team working on a key project for one of their customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting their client’s management of Compliance by taking the lead on the design, implementation, management and monitoring of the compliance activities, non-compliance reporting, and supporting policies and procedures.
The desired skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and challenge the effectiveness of compliance controls with thorough understanding of Ring-fencing.
- Knowledge of AS/ISO Compliance Standard and Guidelines and of AS/ISO Risk Management Standards
- Sound knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks and proven experience in analysing, assessing and advising on a diverse range of related issues.
- Proven experience in working in a similar role or team, preferably within the electricity power industry or similar.
They will also need to meet the below requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications (diploma level or higher) in a related discipline eg Compliance, Risk Management and/or Legal Studies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in presenting.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience in managing internal and external relationships.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management and corporate compliance applications.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands to utilise time and resources efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines/timeframes set.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for an experience Compliance Analyst to join their team on 6 month initial contract, with a high likelihood of extensions.
To be considered please click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.