- Work for one of Australasia's largest suppliers of full-service live event production
- Work with an expert team, world-leading technology, and unrivalled inventory
- Fast-paced event operations & logistics role
We are looking for a Crew Coordinator with passion for event production services and a solid background in operations, logistics and scheduling in the technical production/AV industry. The role is responsible for ensuring that the right technical specialists get to the right event, at the right time, with the right equipment. The Crew Coordinator will work on a wide variety of events - music festivals, international sporting events, extravagent galas, global conferences, fashion shows.... to name a few.
Role responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Operations Manager with crewing scheduling
- Vehicle/Freight Booking
- Job Preparations
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S
This is a fast-paced, challenging role based in the Operations Hub of the company, but could also include working onsite at events periodically.
We are seeking applications from candidates with a background in AV in the Events industry and the following :
- Understanding of industry software packages such as RentalPoint and Personnel Manager
- Strong logistics/scheduling/crewing experience
- Great people skills - able to get on with lots of different characters!
- Confident, assertive, friendly communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills eg: Excel, workflow management systems
- Fast/accurate data entry skills
- Current drivers license
This role is for an IMMEDIATE start and needs to be filled quickly - so send your resume today!