This large organisation is looking for a strong 4 month contract Azure Identity Engineer to join them in Melbourne CBD for an Identity Access Management (IDAM) project.
An Azure Identity Engineer is required for the resolution of highly complex, technical and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and deployments on the Azure Platform.
Mandatory Experience as per below is required:-
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Azure Global Administrator which managed GA permissions
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear and concise advice regarding operational and technical issues relating to On-Premise and Azure based Active Directory
- Perform an assessment of government client to government agency's current IAM environment, processes, and stakeholders
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication and Conditional Access Policies implementation
- Experience with OATH and SAML authentication protocol with proven experiences with SaaS application integration to Azure AD
- Demonstrated Experience with Privilege Access Management within Azure and managing / monitoring privilege accounts
- Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration
- Gather requirements and create system level requirements document
- Have a deep understanding of managing users and access at large organizations
- Strong history of success in business stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently as well as within teams to deliver within tight timelines.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of users and technical staff
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in computer science, information systems or other related field; or equivalent work experience
Azure/Azure Engineer/Cyber Security/Identity Engineer/Identity Access Management (IDAM)/IDAM Engineer/CONTRACT/Melbourne CBD/Melbourne/Australia
Interviews as early as tomorrow so apply straight away.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-