Our client who is an industry leader in digital communication, continuous improvement and product development space is seeking the services of a Systems Administrator – VMWare / Wintel / Virtualisation to join their growing team based in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the operational effectiveness of an organisation's systems/networks. You will also be task to address the daily (Business as Usual – “BAU”), project-based and helpdesk workloads in a consistent, timely and measurable manner.
Please be advised that the successful applicant to this role will be required to participate in out-of-hours support in a rotating roster.
- 8+ years commercial experience in Systems Administration or similar role
- 5+ years technical experience with VMware (ESX Server versions)
- 5 years of experience with Linux and Microsoft system administration
- Extensive technical troubleshooting skills and problem analysis skills
- Demonstrate strong understanding and sound experience in networking, security concepts , and desktop computers
This is a fantastic 6 month contract opportunity for a passionate Systems Administrator with strong VMWare / Wintel / Virtualisation experience to join a supportive team.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.