Our client who is an industry leader in digital communication, continuous improvement and product development space is seeking the services of a Linux System Administrator to join their growing team based in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the businesses Linux/Unix and storage systems.
Please be advised that the successful applicant to this role will be required to participate in out-of-hours support in a rotating roster.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated previous experience in maintaining and supporting Linux (RedHat/Oracle Linux version 6 & 7) operating systems
- Demonstrated strong understanding of storage systems such as NetApp or other similar tier 1 technologies
- Demonstrated skills is enterprise backup technologies such as IBM TSM, Commvault or other tier 1 technologies
- Extensive technical troubleshooting skills and problem analysis skills
- Demonstrate strong understanding and sound experience in networking, security concepts , and desktop computers
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.