Are you an iOS developer with experience in Swift? Enjoy working on new, greenfield, complex applications?
My client is seeking a Senior iOS Developer for a 3-6 month contract to build a whole new native mobile app from scratch.
The Development team is looking for brilliant software engineers with experience building consumer facing apps. They need engineers who will strive to deliver our users only the absolute best and are willing to sweat the details to achieve this goal. You must be a team player looking to join a tight knit team of strong ambitious engineers always willing to go the extra mile. They want engineers with a broad array of interests that can easily adapt to new challenges and explore new solutions to existing problems. We believe that engineering is only a piece of the effort and that you must be as passionate about code quality and architecture as you are about user experience and design. Ultimately you must love challenges and hard problems that range across disciplines.
A Day in the Life…
- Tackle hard engineering and user experience problems and solve them in an elegant and seamless manner.
- Take ownership of features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users.
- Work with engineering team members to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team.
- Work with Product and Design teams to imagine and innovate new experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 5+ years related development experience.
- Expertise in iOS development with 2+ years of experience working directly with iOS & Objective-C.
- Strong passion for mobile products and an interest in media.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Alternatively send your CV directly to Peter Wyld on email@example.com and I will be in touch with more information.