You be joining a company that:
- Promote a healthy work life balance - No late nights
- Flexible work from home policy
- Generous salary with employee equity plan
- High-energy environment, talented global team
- Funding for your personal growth, education & training
- Sydney CBD location
- Full-stack test-driven application development on Node.js
- Working in an AWS environment
- CICD using Jenkins, Bamboo or CodeBuild, CodePipeline
- Write clear, legible, secure and optimised code
- Github or Git
- Working at a start-up
- Ember JS
- C# or Python or Java
- Lambda, StepFunctions, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, KMS, SNS
- JSON API
- Engineer design, and implementation to deliver new innovations and solutions
- Maintaining existing codebase and creating new front and back end modules
- Remain current with market developments and recommend new technologies.
- Increase the quality of code, and enhance development pipelines.
If you have a keen interest in building scalable and maintainable code to solve problems faced by businesses using AWS and you are confident with managing, deploying & maintaining well-orchestrated packages across different environments then this could be a perfect fit.
To be considered please apply now or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further information:
02 9270 5232