Our client is a market leading Australian brand who is currently going through a significant IT transformation program. They are seeking an ETL Developer to join their Data team based in the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.
You will need to be able to start at short notice and will be required to Design and implement ETL routines using SSIS, Implement new solutions by working closely with various stakeholders, Perform system monitoring and performance tuning and Day to day administration of Data Warehouse (Dimensional Modelling, ETL processes, and scheduled jobs).
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working with relevant technologies including all aspects of product lifecycle & process development, delivery and support
- Must have extensive experience with SSIS and strong SQL skills
- A solid understanding of best practices for both design and usability
- Strong communicator to deal with various non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in debugging or troubleshooting complex problems
- Knowledge of BI Tools eg Cognos, SAP Business Objects and PowerBI desirable
- Knowledge of BODS desirable
To be considered please click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Kieran Libbis for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1986.