- Immediate Start
- 12 month fixed term contract
- South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Free Parking on site
- ERP Implementation Project – Cloud
- You will be responsible for the cleansing and preparation of existing data
- ETL – Extract transform and load data into new system
- Data Migration responsibilities from legacy system into Dynamics 365 and process documentation
- Stakeholder requirement gathering and Gap Analysis – with the current business requirements what are the gaps with current business processes and new.
- Build new reports in Power BI post go live
- Ad hoc IT Support duties
- MS BI Stack (SSIS SSRS SQL) Must have commercial experience
- Power BI experience and writing DAX queries
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must have an Australian work visa
This is an established organisation with free parking on site. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW. The team is collaborative and approachable. This role is suitable for someone with a “can do” attitude and happy to do the big and small things.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.