Sirius Technology are working with a professional services organisation to recruit a Senior Salesforce Developer // Technical Lead to join their business as they continue to mature their Salesforce capabilities.
- You will be the Salesforce Lead Developer / Technical lead and therefore will take ownership to ensure the Salesforce team deliver solutions in response to business needs.
- You will be responsible for code reviews and setting coding standards across the Salesforce solutions.
- You will be responsible for working with deployment teams to ensure regular releases with minimal disruption to the business.
- You will work across the AGILE framework and adhere to AGILE methodologies
- You will take ownership of all releases between sandbox environments and production environments.
- You will be responsible for minimising technical debt.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 6 years commercial experience on Salesforce.com
- At Least 3 years in a Lead / Technical Lead position
- Have a great understanding of both technical and business processes
- Have the ability to think strategically and understand the impacts of emerging technologies and changes in the Salesforce Eco-system
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex technical ideas to non-technical business stakeholders.
Ideally I am looking for someone who is developing their career towards being a CTA. Therefore I expect the successful candidate to have atleast:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification (desired)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Designer Certifications
This prestigious organisation are investing heavily into Salesforce as their core platform and single source of truth. Focusing on Sales and Community cloud and transitioning from Classic to Lightning, this will be the perfect time to join an organisation who are investing heavily into their digital transformation.
They have a professional culture and a team that are motivated to provide the best solutions to the business.
This will be a senior role within the organisation and will be suitable for an experienced and senior Salesforce Salesforce Developer who is looking to progress their career and aim towards becoming a CTA. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and be considered for the role, please apply for the position and we can arrange a time to speak! I look forward to hearing from you!
Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology