- Award-winning international media group
- Education & technology sector digital publications & events
- Bring strong B2B sales experience
Reporting to the GM-Sales (APAC) the new BDM will work on the Education portfolio, selling digital advertising space for the daily newsletter and twice weekly online publication as well as sponsorships for the annual Summit and Awards gala. Through both phone based and face to face activities you will generate advertising revenue from new and existing clients, with a strategic focus on enterprise level companies.
- Develop and maintain client accounts directly and through agencies
- Work with the team to develop new commercial avenues
- Provide constant market feedback to sales and marketing teams (weekly and monthly)
- Work with the events team to plan strategies around achieving sponsorship goals
- Provide commercial feedback to the editorial team about product features
- Hold 2-3 account management meetings a week
- Make sales calls for: generating new business, closing business, account management, market intelligence
This is a full-time, permanent position based in my client’s offices on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. To be considered for the role you will need full permanent Australian work-rights (sorry, this role does not offer sponsorship opportunities so only permanent residents or Australian Citizens applications will be considered).
The successful candidate will enjoy working for an Australian company who is growing rapidly on a global scale. You will be proud of the world-class content your publication delivers to fast growing and innovative industry sectors attracting 2.5m unique visitors per month. You will enjoy working with a company who values entrepreneurialism, innovativeness, agility and perceptiveness. There is also an attractive salary package of 65-75K+Super plus commissions (OTE $120K). A big bonus is also the genuine commitment to work/life balance, with standard business hours being 9am to 5pm (rare in this day and age)!
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!