Work for an international large organisation with a great team in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs as a Senior DevOps Engineer with .NET Development, .NET Core Development, Docker, Kubernetes, Container, Azure.
- Leverage our existing CI/CD pipeline experience using VSTS(Azure devops) and add integration with Azure Kubernetes and Azure Container Registry
- Deploy on premise using Rancher Or Docker services.
- Incorporate Docker into our service architecture which gives us the opportunity to run “Supplemental Services” such as RabbitMQ/SQL Server/InfluxDB/KepwareOPCServer that will run alongside and complement our docker images within Azure Kubernetes.
- Port our source code to .NET Core to gives us
- Leverage Kubernetes
- Securing Resource on major cloud platforms, such as AZURE or AWS
- Sound knowledge with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Pipelines & Agent Deployments
- Scripting (Cloud Deployments scripting a plus)
- Windows, Linux (both server and desktop)
- Containerisation(software) & Virtual Machines(hardware)
- Micro Services
- Quality & Unit Testing
- Database Development & Management (Relational & Timeseries)
- Proficient with Visual Studio version 2012 and above
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows based PCs issues
- Self-Starter, committed to providing great customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Systematic and thorough approach to problem solving!
- Operationally task efficient, understands and manages their daily tasks with clear visibility.
DevOps/DevOps Engineer/C#/.NET/.NET Core/.NET Developer/Melbourne/Docker/Kubernetes/Container/Azure/DevOps/Docker/Container/Senior Engineer/Senior .NET Developer/Melbourne South East/Australia
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit a Senior DevOps Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-