One of Australia’s fastest growing companies are looking for an outstanding Full Stack
Engineer with a passion for product development to join our team.
They are a tech product development and strategy firm, building and taking products to market for
Australia’s largest enterprises, fast growing private firms and Government. Our capabilities range from
software engineering to user experience to product strategy.
Their mission is to level up Australia’s product capabilities by striving for excellence in product
Starting from nothing, they have grown from strength to strength and have featured on the Australian Financial Review’s
Fast 100 last year. Achieving this through continuing to deliver an outstanding level for service for
You’ll love this role if:
- Doing whatever it takes to make your team succeed is in your DNA - you love being a part of a highly talented team and you’ll roll your sleeves up and do whatever it takes to make your team succeed.
- You want a culture that is free from politics and all about the smartest way forward – Focus on outcomes and have a philosophy of strong opinions backed by data, but weakly held.
- You love working closely with driven, passionate people – everyone on the team lives and breathes excellence in their field, whether it’s excellence in engineering, excellence in project management or excellence in product management.
- You love tech products and innovation – being able to combine your passion of building technology with your passion for inspiring and mentoring the people around you means you’ll fit with the team and love your work.
- You love variety – there are so many interesting aspects of what we do. Each client engagement sheds light on ideas you’d never thought of, each engagement challenges them to learn and explore exciting new technologies and how they can be harnessed to add value to their clients.
This is a great role for you if:
- You’re a full stack engineer, confident in your ability to learn new technologies and not afraid to put forward your views on architecture and design and enjoy robust discussion.
- You have had the chance to work in all aspects of development and are just as comfortable building backend components and working with databases as you are with pixel perfect front end.
- You want to build on your leadership skills and ultimately provide vision and inspiration to those around you.