- Strong Australia brand with global business.
- Strategic longer term approach to supporting business facing applications.
- Long contract (6 months to extend well into 2020 and beyond)
- Business facing application support team where all systems sit on a cloud platform.
- We need you to have a strategic approach to problem (the bigger picture, longer term solution) AND be reactive enough to solve urgent support issues.
- Work in dedicated team closely in line with DevOps supporting a 24x7 system.
- Help pget incident managmeent under control!
The tech stack:
- AWS (other cloud platform experience is good).
- Splunk, datadog, AppDynamics, Cloudwatch.
- Some experience with web servers, database administration, monitoring and introducing automation where possible.
- LINUX operating system background.Some hands on programming skills (any language. We
- would like to know you can cut script).
You and what works:
- Respond well to non-directional management and being accountable..
- Clear and assertive communication skills.
- Work well representing technology dealing with non technical colleagues in the business.
Why this role and why this employer (A good question!)
- Our client enjoy one of the strongest brands in Australia.
- The leadership style nurtures people's desire for accountability can career growth, independence, authority and responsibility.
Please apply for this role via the website and contact Jason Bidwell on 02 9270 5238