A fully maintained vehicle will be provided for the sales representative to travel on-road to meet clients, showcase products and develop a business relationship.
Reporting to the State Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Generate demand for key products through influencing customers by providing information and services that satisfy their needs
- Collaborate with the wider sales team to capitalise on commercial sales opportunities and build a retail engagement plan
- Build long & lasting business relationships with new & existing customer to maintain & increase customer retention
- Provide relevant sales & customer information to maintain & analyse our database
To be successful in this role you will also demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills - harnessing established customer relationships and
- creating new ones
- Resilience, adaptability and flexibility
- Great time management and organisation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a genuine, down to earth attitude
- Experience within the appliance sales will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your sales career with a business that is experiencing huge growth nationally and internationally. If career progression is what you are looking for then apply now!!