- International events company
- Long established events
- Great offices in Western Sydney - onsite parking available
"Experience, Expertise, Enthusiasm' is this company's motto and it extends to everything they do, from organising exciting events to working together as a team. They are part of the world's largest brand experience company, with 7000 people in 90 offices across the world. On a local scale, my client has a small close knit team so you will feel like a big fish in a small pond, while having the peace of mind knowing that you are supported by a much bigger business globally.
My client creates industry experiences which promote knowledge sharing and networking as well as connecting sellers and buyers. More than just large scale trade shows, they are meticulously curated events that attract high profile speakers and a loyal exhibitor, sponsor and visitor base. The Exhibition Sales team each takes ownership of their own event, so you can immerse yourself in your industry vertical, becoming a trusted partner to your clients. You will engage with both existing and new clients to understand their marketing objectives and budgets, and consult with them to ensure they achieve the best ROI from the event. You will also be an active member of the planning team, feeding back information from your market to ensure that the event content meets the markets expectations. You will become an industry advocate, partnering with relevant industry associations and attending networking events. The aim of all of the above is to ensure you attract as many exhibitors and delegates to the event, year in year out.
- Generate revenue through sponsorship, exhibition space and conference sales
- Achieve sales targets
- Utilise the CRM
- Prepare and present sales proposals
- Develop long term client relationships
- Generate new business clients
- Stay up to date with industry innovations
- Pre-and post show reporting
- Attend competitor events to generate leads
- Attend your own events to manage your clients onsite
To be able to perform the duties of this role successfully you will need:
- Proacitve business to business sales experience - 3-4 years
- Combination of phone based and face to face sales experience
- Ideally - experience in exhibitions or similar eg: media sales, property sales
- Industry relevant sales experience will be considered - eg: packaging/manufacturing, mining, natural resources/gas
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent track record of sales performance
- Great team player, adaptable and positive mindset
- Prepared to work to tried and tested KPI's
- Able to work outside business hours and travel when required
The salary for this role is $70-75K+Super but there is also a commission component so you will realistically make around $100K. High performers in this team also have the opportunity to earn a lot more, as accelerators are in place for over-exceeding your target. Other benefits include working with a highly supportive team and as part of a global powerhouse in the events industry, ensuring long term stability and ongoing investment in improving the client and employee experience.
We are interviewing immediately for this hot opportunity so Apply Today if you would like to be considered!
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.