The Technical Specialist role is primarily focused on delivering the technical aspects of implementation related to a global, patient-centric healthcare solution.
Skills and experience
- Experience with data analysis and database methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Be able to design and write technical documents.
- Well versed on Internet / Intranet concepts and Microsoft IIS.
- Experienced in customer-focused support
- Ability to conduct training and develop training materials
- Experience of delivering applications to the healthcare sector.
- Software Engineering experience.
- Familiarity with healthcare related integration
- Development of documentation related to implementation requirements,
- Implementation of the interface including unit and system testing.
- Documentation including technical set up and any related dependencies.
- Install and configure the solution in multiple environments and servers
- Update installations with the latest version.
- Apply application patches and ad-hoc releases.
- Occasionally Technical Specialists will assist with the development of reports or data extracts.
- Liaise with client or business analyst in regard to ongoing enhancement requests
- Advise and assist the Project Managers during implementation
- Manage the resolution of any outstanding acceptance issues
- Provide advice and best practices to clients for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures etc.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for reports, stored procedures, interfaces, conversions, data migration scripts and user-defined functions.
- Production of training materials for system custom development or reporting.
- Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge base articles.
- Responsible for participating in on-site technical training if required.
- Responsible for participating in on-site technical implementations if required.
- Global company renown for looking after their staff and internal growth
- Generous salary
- Impressive Sydney CBD office
- Exceptional in house trainers & international training program
- Work with a broad range of proven and cutting edge technologies.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of these technologies
- Career progression - Many levels of promotions and internal directions to move in.
- Enhance your personal interaction, presentation, and leadership skills.
Apply now or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further information: