Join this cool, funky, well-funded, start-up organisation in Melbourne Inner Suburbs and get the opportunity to work with a great, dynamic team and an amazing CTO. My client is looking for a Junior .NET Developer/Junior .NET Core Developer to join and grow in the team due to extensive growth and large number of exciting projects.
You will be working closely with the team to develop and implement software solutions. You will also be responsible in providing assistance in software requirements analysis and solution designs.
In this role, you will also be getting comprehensive training on their products and guidance from the team to ensure you have enough support to grow and learn with the organisation.
You will also have the opportunity to grow your career in this amazing organisation that rewards hard work and curiosity!
You will need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or other relevant studies
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Development environment (MVC)
- Git/Source Control
- Relational Databases (SQL)
- Entity Framework
- Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap)
- Training, mentoring from the more Senior Developers in the team
- Work with an amazing team of developers
- Work in a fast paced, exciting company
- Work with a great CTO who is extremely supportive
- Be part of a growing start-up with amazing career opportunity to grow your career
If you fit the above requirements and looking for your next .NET permanent opportunity, click APPLY and send your CV in word format.
Contact Kimberley Mamo for a confidential chat on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per below details:-