Sirius Technology are working with a global financial services company to recruit 2 x Salesforce Developers to join their on-going Salesforce digital transformation.
As part of their commitment to better solutions for customers, they are integrating multiple enterprise systems into their Salesforce platform. You will be part of a large development team, working on
- Hands on design, development and configuration of Salesforce platform
- Creating documentation on all coding changes
- Work alongside project teams to understand requirements and ensure they match with current designs.
- Be part of the continuous deployment and integration journey
- Collaborate with teams across the IT division
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of Apex, Triggers, Visual force, Web Servies, Force.com
- Have hands on experience across Sales, Service and Community clouds
- Have hands on experience with Salesforce Integration (REST and SOAP API)
- Be willing to collaborate across multiple teams.
Why apply for this contract?
This is a great opportunity to be part of an Enterprise scale organisation who are continually investing in their Salesforce products. You will be involved in complex projects and be responsible for adding significant value to the organisation.
This will be a 6 month contract, based in Sydney CBD and paying a competitive day rate. We are interviewing for this position next week, therefore we need to shortliist by Friday 9th, so please apply quickly to not miss out!!
I look forward to hearing from you! Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology