- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- High performing team
- Flexible working options
- Competitive Salary
- Work across AWS cloud platform using Redshift, S3, EMR, Airflow, Jenkins, GIT) provide data driven solutions.
- Building and maintain data pipeline (ETL)
- Ensure system performance is efficient and data integrity is accurate
- Liaise with internal and external clients (Stakeholder communication)
- Ensure the accuracy of code quality, logging, exception management and performance.
- Build reusable code, libraries, patterns and consumable frameworks for data sourcing, staging, transform, conforming and extraction
- Data owner and responsible for data governance best practice
You will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience Cloud – AWS is essential
- Advanced level on data warehousing/ETL (Informatica and SSIS environment)
- Ideally demonstrated experience on Tableau or Microstrategy or SAS
- Proven experience programming in SQL and python (or pyspark)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience with data ownership and data governance
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
Must be an Australian Citizen due to the requirement of the successful candidate completing a Baseline Security Clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity new Financial year. You will be rewarded for your effort and supported by a motivated and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.