- 1 Day Onsite Event Assignment on Thursday 8th August
- Event is based in Eastern Suburbs
- Applicants MUST have previous onsite event coordination experience
The role will involve meeting and greeting the 1000 delegates who are attending, then directing them around the various activity areas ensuring they understand the instructions for each game, follow the directions of the supervisors, and most importantly, have fun! You will also need to have the confidence to take authority when needed - for example if the delegates are falling behind schedule you will need to have the people skills to (politely) take control and move them along to their next activity. You will also help with general event setup/pack down, bump in and bump out, and other duties as required.
You will work in a team of ten onsite event coordinators and be fully briefed on the day. There will also be a member of my client's team Supervising at each activity station and providing further direction on the day as required. However, you will need to be able to think on your feet and act proactively, as there won't be a lot of time for hand-holding on the day! Only experienced onsite event coordinators should apply.
This is a large-scale event and you will be dealing with senior executives from a high profile, high tech IT brand so you will need to have prior experience of executing a detailed run sheet flawlessly and managing senior corporate delegates onsite. You will also have an impeccable attitude to customer service, excellent communication skills and great personal presentation.
- The hours of work are 9am to 5pm on Thursday 8 August, so please only apply if you are available for the full day.
- Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
- You will be required to wear your own black full length work pants and black closed-toe footwear. Branded T-shirts will be provided.
Please note - to be considered for this role you will need to be available to interview on Tuesday 6 August or Wednesday 7 August between 9am and 1pm.
There is only 1 more space available on the team, so apply now to avoid missing out!