- Immediate Start
- Full time permanent role
- South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Free Parking on site
- ERP Implementation Project – Cloud
- Review, analyse, install and modify systems which includes everything from debugging, configuring, testing.
- Research, design and developer Microsoft Dynamics ERP reports
- Assist in leading the project and gather business requirements
- 75% of the role is on the ERP project and 25% is on Ad hoc IT Support duties
- Be the internal ‘owner’ of the project
- Previously worked on an ERP Implementation on (Dynamics OR AX OR Office 365)
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must have an Australian work visa
This role is in an Industrial estate and you will ideally need a car. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.