Sirius Technology are recruiting for a brand new position for a large company based in Sydney CBD. You will be joining a growing Salesforce practice within the organisation and be part of their on-going digital transformation.
Working alongside BAs, Architects and Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Working to resolve tickets / requests from the business (including new and backlog work).
- Identify opportunities to simplify the platform
- Assist with any troubleshooting issues
- Keep platform up to date with any new release notes and identify any changes required.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- At Least 2 Salesforce certifications (Administrator is a must)
- Experience working in Enterprise sized, complex environments
- Great Communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical issues to business focused stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail and ability to balance a large workload.
This will be a permanent opportunity, based in Sydney CBD and will be a great opportunity for someone to join a business that are continually investing in their Salesforce platform.
To be considered for this position, please apply for the role and we can arrange a time to speak. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks - Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.
*** Please note, I can only consider applications from people with full working rights in Australia ***