- 6-months contract with a view to extend
- Opportunity to get on large volume of data
- Exposure to both data science and data engineering work
This will be a hands-on and end-to-end Data science solutions delivery position for 6-months with a view to extend. You will get an opportunity to work on large, high profile data science projects.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in Data Science to support a diverse range of projects
- Manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, QAs, developers, and other stakeholders to integrate data discoveries and processes into operational capabilities
- Be a data storyteller; deliver practical data insights in a compelling manner to senior leadership. Articulate findings clearly and concisely including presentations, discussions and visualizations.
- Understand different data sources, transform and combine them into reliable pipelines of clean data, setting up scalable production pipelines for ML deployment
- Data engineering experience (data pipelines, ML architecture)
- Data Science experience – Building and deploying machine learning models
- Programming Language – Python, R, SQL – mandatory
- AWS packages – highly regarded
- Excellent communications – both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skillset
Apply now or Call Fei Wong 02 9270 5292 for a confidential chat.