Work for a great FinTech organisation in Melbourne CBD close to public transport, cafes and restaurants in the heart of Melbourne. My client is looking for a strong DevOps Engineer to join their growing IT team in Melbourne CBD.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Extensive experience in DevOps or as a Systems Engineer
- Extensive management of AWS
- Experience working with managing EC2, RDS, VPC, SecurityGroup, S3, Route53, Autoscaling, Application Load Balancer, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, CloudFront, etc
- Thorough grasp on networking principles
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes
- Version control with Git
- Shell scripting such as Bash etc.
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix administration (Chef, Puppet would be advantageous)
- AWS certifications
- Automation with Ansible experience
- Zookeeper management experience
- Experience managing Jenkins
- PostgreSQL database administration
- Java, Python or other software experience
- Application Performance Monitoring experience (such as NewRelic or DynaTrace)
- Setup and management Elasticsearch with Kibana for log management
- Great salary
- Central CBD location
- Start the DevOps team
- Potential to lead a Devops team and build a team under you!
DevOps Engineer/DevOps/AWS/CI/CD/Bash/Scripting/Linux/Unix/Melbourne/Australia/Melbourne CBD/DevOps
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit a Senior DevOps Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-