Join a global investment and financial services group who is committed to providing the highest standard of products and services.
You will be joining a diverse and dynamic team who will be enhancing and supporting the commodities settlements system. You will write your own software and learn more about the functional complexity of the global clearing and settlements systems. This is a 6 month contract role with a view to permanent for the right candidate.
We are looking for a more junior developer who has as much experience in the financial markets as we can find. So….you may have a background that is:
- A Degree in IT that covers Finance or Finance degree that covers IT
- 2-3 years commercial work with Java development where you have worked on components of the system covering financial requirements.
- A real and personal interest in finance and a comprehension of the trading market allowing you to talk with a level of confidence.
- You have a willingness to learn about the capital markets AND have a rack record of learning in this space.
- Angular 5+ essential and will be working with 7
Complexity. Most trading systems are black boxes owned by a vendor. In this case our client designs, builds and maintains their own platform and applications allowing them the flexibility to trade in new and vibrant markets.
The brand: A-list leading firm playing in all the global markets.
A firm with a conscience: They care about the environment , a trait shared across this organisation.
The commute: Sydney CBD. Easy.
The team: global and headquartered here in Sydney. Work with some of the best engineers in Australia on a critical technical stack.
The next step: What are you waiting for ? Hit apply now or if you have any questions, feel free to contact September on 02 9270 5236.