|Job Title:||Account Director|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$170000 - $210000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Lauric|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 08:50|
- Innovation and emerging technologies
- Strategy and Advisory
- Cloud and Integration
- Data and Analytics
- Enterprise Applications/ Applications development
- Program Delivery / Business Analysis and Change
Why work for us?
- Success is personal so we nurture career goals and offer access to online e-learning courses such as:
- LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft Learning and Skillsoft.
- Industry specific blended learning programs and onsite lunch & learns.
- Flexibility: Work from home, part-time or the flexibility to work outside of normal office hours.
- Health and Wellbeing: Weekly personal training sessions, free flu-vaccinations, daily fresh fruit and discounts on selected health club memberships.
- Corporate Partnership with Medibank Private and Bupa Healthcare.
- Confidential counselling services free of charge through our EAP.
- Additional opportunities for our staff to earn business and incentives for sales leads.
- As the Account Director you will co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- For your assigned region, you will spend 3-5 days at client site and manage the day to day relationship working with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Successfully develop business accounts financially
- End-to-end solutions management, provide consultation and effectively project manage.
- Source new companies to offer your services to.
- Examine skillsets needed and resource the necessary people to complete the project.
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
Your skillset (these are non-negotiable and must be demonstrated clearly):
- High level business development experience (Atleast 5 years)
- Enterprise sales level strategies and planning focus.
- Familiar with existing accounts but also building from scratch.
- Has to be used to selling staff augmentation.
- You must have insights into your particular region or account, such as trends, drivers, references and develop sales plans to optimise growth.
We are currently hiring. Apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's