As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the first version (MVP) with key features within the core iOS app. You'll work in a fast-paced environment without room for boredom and where your problems solving skills will be put to the test.
As a product-oriented team, creatives and UI-sensitives, mindsets and attitude matters as much as your technical skills.
More than half of the nation live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 2 million people have less than $1,000 in savings! My client wants to change that by creating an app that gives your bank a brain!
This VC-funded Start-up will launch their app in 3-4 months. The app helps you gain instant access to money you’ve earned from working, instead of waiting for your payday. The app also automatically predicts when your bills are due, shows you exactly how much is OK for you to spend, let’s you create savings goals and drip money into them, effortlessly. Basically, helps you Supercharge your bank account, giving you access to your pay as you earn it, AND empowers you to save big money with seriously little effort. The Barefoot Investor would be proud!
Why the role is important
The mobile app is the centerpiece of the company. Getting the technology behind it right means the difference between an ordinary product and one that actually impacts people’s lives!
About the company
My client believes in treating their co-workers like responsible adults. Think flexible working hours, unlimited leave and transparent salaries. You take ownership and solve problems every day. They are a passionate group of people who want to build a beautiful app that users get a lot of value from. To do this, they are committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.
What’s on offer
- Competitive base + super + equity
- Opportunity to grow your career with the company
Specifics of The Role
- Working closely with the Co-founders and team, you will take ownership of the entire iOS app.
- You will be responsible for beginning and completing the development of the MVP within a 3-4 month period, then maintaining and developing new features based on feedback from users
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Work with designers to implement cool animated UX/UI to impress users.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code.
- You have excellent code-debugging skills
- Tech stack - Kotlin, Geo locations, AWS, Restful API, CI/CD mobile apps
- 5+ years mobile app development experience
- Experience shipping at least one iOS app available on the App Store
- You absolutely love solving problems and shipping products out
- Deep understanding of the iOS development ecosystem
- Strong OO and architectural skills
- Able to work autonomously and communicate in English
- Write clear, maintainable, highly functional code, and making technical decisions on building the app
- Affinity with good UX and UI
- Knowledge on where to access and create high-quality graphics including bar graphs, charts and micro animations for a seamless UI
Sounds too good to believe? Apply and find out more, much more!