My client is 14 months into a AGILE transition and is now looking to bring in a strong SCRUM master with a focus on Delivery
- Experience in playing the Delivery Manager/Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Agile approach.
- Proven experience in delivering complex, full life cycle software projects.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile practices and values to delight customers.
- Assessing the Agile Maturity of the team and coaching the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team on how to successfully remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog. Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.