- To hold senior colleagues accountable in the Scrum.
- To drive clear communication and appreciate and anticipate stakeholders needs
- Be strong, be brave and partner with the Product owner = strong vision.
- Long contract with A-List investment bank and a high profile and key role.
- Oh the places you will go!!
Who may you be??
- Maybe you are an Applications Development Project Manager with strong Scrum master Credentials.
- Maybe you are a Solution or Application Architect with Strong Scrum master credentials
- A Scrum master with experience across a few of the major Agile tools such as JIRA, Rally or Version One.
Whatever you may be you are a believer in Scrum and Agile and comfortable holding senior members of staff in the operation of the Scrum
The role and responsibilities:
- Relying heavily on your fundamental experience in software development processes and procedures:
- create a positive team environment and
- appreciate the differences between current technical architecture and it benefits versus new approaches i.e. Microservices.
- Lead and pridie reporting to senior business stakeholders.
The team sits very closely with the stakeholders who are in an investment banking business. You wil be supported by strong Product Owners and other senior stakeholders who want you and teh roel to succeed.
We need a Scrum Master who can support the business stakeholders by:
- Explaining WHY a decision has been made,
- Justify time frames and repot on and articulate the benefits in taking a particular direction.
- To translate and inform business stakeholders and anticipate their needs through your experience representing IT development to the business.
Please apply for the role via the website and contact Jason Bidwell on 02 9270 5238 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org