Our client who is a well regarded company within the manufacturing and engineering sector is looking to engage a Technical Solution Architect to join their Software Development team working on a technology/software modernisation program.
This is a permanent role based in the Melbourne South Eastern suburbs area. This role will see you report into the Software Development Manager, working collaborative with developers and business stakeholders in coming up with technical solutions that meets business needs. You will also be required to provide recommendations on application designs, analyzing design specifications and validating them with technical development team members, and collaborating with technical personnel to ensure streamlined application implementation.
Key skills and experience required:
- Demosntrate extensive experience in a Technical Solution Architect / Designer role
- Demonstrate experience working with legacy systems and complex technical environments using multiple technologies and languages
- Proven experience establishing and maintainig architectual standards and principles
- Strong understanding of architectrual models, database platforms and modern infrastructure and network toplogies.
- Engineering and manufacturing industry experience