Our client who is a well regarded insutry leader within their field is looking for an IT Asset Manager to join their team based in the Melbourne CBD.
You will be required to be responsible for:
- The management of all I.T assets, including desktop/mobile fleet of hardware and software
- Manage the end-to-end IT assets life cycle.
- Stock level management
- Maintenance renewals - both infrastructure and applications
- Coordinating the consolidation of software and support agreements
- Assist with forecasts and budgets, and manage I.T accruals for month end processing
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to develop good working relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrable time management skills
- Proficient data entry and administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Finance experience in managing accruals, processing invoices, forecasting, and budget reports
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965