- Join a new Agile squad including members of the business and technology.
- Join an A-List Australian brand that would look great on anyone's resume!.
- Long contract to extend.
- Java engineer with strong Spring suite skills (including Boot, MVC, data and ideally Feign)
- Relate to the squad and the needs of the greater business (your personality is key here).
- Think business first and be part of the team represent software development in a business aligned role (business first thinking always means good for the team and the individual)
- Influence and own elements of the technical architecture with support from Solution Architects looking for your interest and influence.
This is more than simply going in to a client and following the bouncing ball and getting the contract done. The squad needs people to collaborate, use Agile well and relate to the people in the business and their needs.
The technologies used are mostly :
Java, (REST, JSON, SOAP/XML/JAXB etc) and looking for experience with Spring ecosystem – Spring-Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Feign and have exposure to technologies including Jackson, JPA/Hibernate, MQ/JMS, SLF4J/Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, BitBucket.
Join a new Agile squad comprising one other fellow Java Spring expert, a Business BA, Tester and two members of the business.
Why take this contract:
- It is long at 6 months and will more than likely extend.
- Our client (your employer) have a strong brand and Australia on the global stage.
- A high profile role and opportunity to extend well beyond the initial 6 months.
Please apply for the role via the website or call Jason Bidwell on 02 9270 5238