6 month contract in Northwest / Hills District to extend well into 2020 and perhaps beyond.
A solid understanding of the principles and practices associated with the testing of information technology projects.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Tester
- Experience in testing Web based / Client server applications / Batch applications.
- Strong Manual testing background
- Strong Skills in Automation tools such as FinalBuilder/ Selenium / Soap UI
- Strong SQL skills in RDBMS preferably MSSQL / Oracle
- SQL: writing queries
- Excellent Test Planning and Requirement Analysis skills
Nice to have
- Developer background, scripting and languages Java/C#
- Development of automation strategy, plans and execution in IT projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
Easy to get to and plenty of parking for those living in and around the Hills District. Strong preference for candidates living in this area.
Apply here or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong with any questions regarding the position.
02 9270 5232