Our client, who is a national non-for-profit organisation, is looking to hire an IT Systems Analyst to join their team based in the inner-northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will be someone with extensive experience with application configuration experience.
In this role, you will not be required to develop plugins from scratch, you will however be required to know if there is a hook for plugins, where to find off the shelf plugins, but not necessarily build them.
- The overall administration, maintenance and support of information systems used to operate key business platforms. The position provides assurance of systems performance and adherence to agreed service levels, for both on premise and third-party hosted systems.
- Development and testing of systems, business applications, integrations between systems and automation of operational processes.
- Partnering with data managers and functional analysts in the business to enhance the organisation’s data warehousing and business intelligence capabilities.
- Acting as a key point of technical contact and coordination for multiple external service providers.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate experience supporting and configuring business applications systems such as Office 365, Skype for Business / Teams.
- Demonstrate experience with ticketing tools such as Cherwell, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow or similar
- Exposure to ITIL process like incident, change, problem and release management
- Exposure to enterprise risk management softwares such as Riskman or similar will be highly regarded
- Experience with managing vendors / external service providers
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.