Our client who is a well-regarded national, non-for-profit organisation that is based in the inner northern suburbs, is seeking an experienced android mobile developer to join their team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be someone who will own the code that you write and fight for nothing less than 5 star reviews.
You will be Android coder that is passionate about your work and ideas, and is wise enough to reshape your ideas when the situation presents. You'll own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger, faster.
It'll be your job to know the ins and outs of the app, and each stage of development, so you can:
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of technologies and platforms
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists
- Make significant design decisions - and recognize when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things
- 5+ years hands-on development experience with the majority in Android
- Extensive Java development experiences
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of mobile platform architecture and design patterns
- Experiences in packaging Android application and submit application to Google Play Store
- Experience with Jira, GitHub and other documenting systems tools
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels