My client is a well-known organisation in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs. Due to huge expansion and re-branding, they are looking a PHP Development Manager/PHP Development Lead to join them on a permanent full time basis!
Key skills required in this role:-
- At least 5 years' commercial experience as a Technical Lead is mandatory
- At least 10 years' commercial experience as Senior Developer
- Strong commercial experience with PHP in an Object-Oriented MVC style framework (e.g. Zend, Symfony, Laravel)
- Extensive experience in database design and optimisation, particularly in MySQL
- Strong experience with API integration (e.g. Rest, SOAP, XML)
- Experience leading in Scrum/Agile teams with a continued focus on delivering business outcomes and not just technical deliverables
- Experience with a variety of integration tools (CI, CD) and configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet/Chef, Ansible)
- Demonstrated ability to produce and maintain written technical documentation
- Extensive experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Solid Linux skills as both a user and system administrator
Only candidates with full Australian working rights need apply for this position.
PHP/PHP Developer/PHP Development Lead/PHP Development Manager/Development Lead/Development Manager/Zend/Symfony/Laravel/IT Development/IT Development Manager/IT Developer/IT Development Manager/Manager role/Melbourne/PHP/Melbourne East/Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-