Our client who is a leading organisation within their industry is looking to engage a .NET Software Engineer with extensive experience working with DevOps development practices to join their growing and happy development team. This role is offered as an initial 12 month fixed-term contract with a high chance of extension, to accomodate their ambitious growth plans in the coming years.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Champion the adoption of CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code and other DevOps practices by engaging with product squads (preferably by Pairing) to change the way they work
- Champion the move to AWS by creating solutions that support automated release to AWS environments
- Assist in defining best practice for CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code
- Develop solutions to minimise the time to implement for squads, automating tasks, collecting metrics and minimising cycle time / speeding up feedback loops
- Develop new capabilities within the business by providing solutions for Serverless, Containerisation and Environment Refresh
- Own the provision of tooling to support the DevOps capability, providing support to product teams and maintaining the tools as appropriate
- Maintain and extend processes that apply CI/CD for Dynamics CRM and SQL
- Drive the creation of solutions to effectively provision test environments for on premise legacy solutions
- Work with the architecture function to ensure CI/CD disciplines are embedded within all core patterns, standards and practices that are developed to support solution delivery
- Demonstrated over 5+ years of commercial experience as a full stack Software Engineer or Developer working primarily with .NET
- Demonstrated experience implementing Dev Ops practices and CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrated experience with TFS / Azure Dev Ops, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, or experience with equivalent tool stack
- Demonstrated Experience with AWS, including an understanding of modern operational paradigms and how they can be leveraged, in conjunction with experience in CloudFormation, AWS CLI, SAWS, Serverless or equivalent
- Experience with Containerisation and Kubernetes
- Experience applying DevOps to data stores and experience creating entire environments via automation
- A skill for debugging systems without a full understanding of their operations, with a focus on resolving the root cause of the issue rather than the current symptom
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate .NET Software Engineer with DevOps experience to work with a great organisation who is an industry leader in their field.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.