This great company in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs that has been around for more than 20 years with a start-up culture and well-established team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. You will join the team as a DevOps Engineer and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Puppet, Azure Resource Management Template)
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Bash/Unix Script, C#
- Cloud Experience with Azure in all IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products
- Continuous integration/deployment automation tools (Azure DevOps (VSTS), Jenkins)
- Automation Testing (Unit Testing, Smoke Testing, Penetration Testing, OWASP, XUnit, Jmeter, Taurus, Specflow)
- Docker is a MUST in this role
- CI/CD a MUST in this role
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit a DevOps Engineer role who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum via the details below:-