This large organisation is looking for strong 6 month contract API Integration Technical Lead/API Integration Architect to join them in Melbourne CBD. Experience as per below is required:-
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an integration technical lead or integration architect, working for medium to large government or commercial organisations with integration design patterns, principles, and development standards.
- Extensive experience in leading the design and development of RESTFul APIs that ensures the required level of abstraction, standards, considerations and security controls have been applied.
- Extensive experience in applying appropriate integration technology such as RESTFul APIs, Managed File Transfer, Web Services, API Gateway, and Messaging that met the enterprise and project needs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing cloud-based integration solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in TIBCO integration platform.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of network and infrastructure and application security principles such as PKI, TLS, Single Sign-On, OAuth 2.0 and Identity and Access Management.
- Proven ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements and develop and present solution options (including effort estimates) to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of related integration architectures and best practices and current and emerging industry trends.
Interviews as early as tomorrow so apply straight away.
REST API/API/Integration/Architect/Technical Lead/Integration Architect/Integration Lead/Integration Technical Lead/RESTFUL API/REST API/Contract/Melbourne CBD/Australia
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-