You’ll use design thinking to create innovative, industry-leading customer experiences and enjoy:
- Flexible working
- A Friendly collaborative team environment
- Working alongside industry leaders
- Many office perks: team lunches, ping-pong, beer taps etc
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the principles of human-centered design
- Designing for mobile, tablet, & desktop interfaces for complex web/native app experiences
- Think creatively and laterally to design appropriate solutions that push the boundaries
- Manage ambiguity on projects and proactively identify strategies to clarify unknowns
- Articulating the rationale behind your design decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- Competency and confidence presenting to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to inspire and lead clients as well as our internal teams
- Lead customer experience work from discovery and conception, through design, development and rollout.
- Develop, communicate, and realize the strategic direction and vision for customer experience projects.
- Work with clients & project teams to shape project objectives, KPIs, requirements, and a deeper understanding of the project's challenges.
- Prepare for, facilitate, and debrief workshops internally and externally.
- Act as an advocate for design thinking both inside the agency and externally with clients.
- Guide and mentor less experienced members of the team on design thinking and its associated processes.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research, using your findings to generate actionable design insights.
- Create user experience artefacts such as behavioural archetypes, user journeys & flows, information architecture, and research reports.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate interaction design concepts.
If you are passionate about combining human insight, creative problem solving, and strategic thinking to create experiences that deliver meaningful value back to clients and their customers then this could be the perfect fit.
Apply here or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong with any questions regarding the position.
02 9270 5232